Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate for Organic Fertilizer
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Transport Package:||20kg/Bag 10kg/Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: AH
- Release Type: Quick
- Chemical Character: Chemical Acid
- Type: Amino Acid Fertilizer
- Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate: Chelate Fertilizer
- Compound Amino Acid Chelate: High Content Mineral Fertilizer
- Trademark: ah
- Origin: Chengdu Sichuan China
- Classification: Organic Fertilizer
- Infection on Soil: Physiological Neutral
- Appearance: Powder
- Light Yellow Powder: Fertilizer or Feed
- Amino Acid Chelate Magnesium: Organic Fertilizer
- Amino Acid Chelate: Mineral Fertilizer
- Specification: 20kg/Bag 10kg/Bag
- HS Code: 2309901000
2.1. Quickly supply the crops with lacking Magnesium element and have high performance on crop diseases caused by Magnesium deficiency.
2.2. Improves photosynthesis and sugars in the fruits.
2.3. Prevention desiccation of the spine in the grape, and treatment of apple leaf drop, nourishing and anti-stress action, increase in leaf color, better fruit firmness and quality.
For legumes, grain crops, root crops, cucurbits, cole crops, leafy vegetables, woody and herbaceous ornamentals, fruits, vine crops, tropical and subtropical fruits, and many other crops.
4.1 Proposed dosage
Methods of use Dosage
Spray Foliar fertilizer 5~8KG/acre, 600~800 times dilution.
Drip irrigation 10~15KG/acre, 200~300 times dilution
Base fertilizer 10~15KG/acre.
4.2 Mix it with pesticides, which will enhance the function with each other
4.3 Please spray it before 10am or after 4pm so that the plant will have the best absorption.
4.4 Please re-spray it if the rain comes in 2hours.
4.5 Repeat treatments during the growing season according to agricultural and nutritional needs.
5. Package and Storage:
5.1 20KG/BAG, 10KG/BAG
5.2 Please keep sealed and store in a dry place.