EDDHA-Fe 6% for Organic Fertilizer
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1 US $0.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: AH
- Release Type: Quick
- Type: Compost
- Origin: Chengdu Sichuan China
- Classification: Organic Fertilizer
- Appearance: Powder
- Powder Fertilizer: Dark Red Powder
Chemical name EDDHA-FeNa
Molecular weight 435.2
Purple red and brown solid powder, easy to soluble, PH (1%) is 7.0-9.0, it mainly apply on Fe supplements for all crops.
Fe chelate ≥ 99% base on C18H16N2O6FeNa to calculate
Fe ≥ 6.0% PH (1%) is 7.0-9.0
EDDHA Fe is Ethylene Diamine Dimythel Hydroxy phenol acid. It contains a central iron atom connected strongly and available for absorption by the plant.
Role of Fe in Plant
· It is part of chlorophyll formation (Green stain)
· Necessary in the photosynthesis process and plant respiration.
· Important role in synthesis of protein in plant.
· Building the nuclear acid (RNA) in plant.
Type of Crops Application Rate
Fruit Trees(Apple, Pear, Peach, Lemons...) 3-5Kg/ha
Omamentals, Flowers 3-5Kg/ha
These amounts will be lncreased with the growth stage and crops`need
The best time of application is in spring before growth or around planting time to provide plants` iron need.
Direction for use:
The mentioned amounts of EDDHA-FE should be mixed with soil in the shadow area of the plants before irrigation.
In the case of other irrigation systems (drip, sprinkler etc. ), disslove it with irrigation water.
|EDDHA Fe 6% for fertilizer|