100% Soluble Foliar Fertilizer Trace Element Amino Acids
|1-9 10-19 20-49 50+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,500 US $2,300 US $2,000 US $1,600|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: AH
- Infection on Soil: Physiological Neutral
- Release Type: Quick
- Amino Acid Powder: Organic Fertilizer
- Amino Acid: 25%
- Classification: Trace Element Fertilizer
- Specification: 20kg/Bag
- HS Code: 2309901000
- Appearance: Powder
- Chemical Character: Chemical Neutral
- Type: Compost
- Packaging Details: 1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 20kg, 25kg
- Composed of 18 Amino Acid: Ten Kinds of Trace Elements Like Zinc, Copper, Man
- Trademark: ah
- Origin: Chengdu Sichuan China
CAS No.: None
Other Names: Amino acid
EINECS No.: AA
Place of Origin: Sichuan, China (Mainland)
Release Type: Quick
Purity: Amino acid 30%
Application: For fertilizer, for all crops
Brand Name: AH
Model Number: AHFL
Light yellow powder: Light yellow powder
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: 1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 20kg, 25kg
Delivery Detail: 7 days
This product is mainly composed of 18 amino acids as well as more than ten kinds of trace elements like zinc, copper, manganese,
This product is mainly composed of 18 amino acids as well as more than ten kinds of trace elements like zinc, copper, manganese, iron and boron, etc. It is of no toxicity and pollution.
Amino acids is more than 28%, chelated trace elements (Fe+Cu+Mn+Zn+B+Mg) more than 10%
This product is all chelated organic trace elements, the absorptivity of which is 2~4 times higher than the inorganic trace elements.
II. Functional Characteristics
1. Promote the growth of plant roots, enlarge the leaf area, speed up the tillering process, make the stalk thicker, enhance the crops' ability to resist disease and lodging, increase the output of leaf vegetables and tobacco leaves and make them go on the market earlier than usual
2. Increase the fruit-setting-rate, boost the young fruits' expansion and coloration, increase the fruits' sugar content, setting rate, output and improve the crops' quality
3. Increase the resilience strengths, like drought resistance, cold resistance, waterlogging resistance, disease resistance and frost damage prevention, etc; Increase the utilization rate and the efficiency of chemical fertilizers and pesticides and mitigate the chemical hazard on crops.
III. Scope of Application
Applicable to vegetables, fruit trees, tobaccos, cotton, teas, oil-bearing crops, Chinese medicinal plants, flowers, lawn and grain crops, etc; It can also be used in drop irrigation and soil-less cultivation.
IV. Using Method
Dilute with neutral water by 400-600 times or 30g product adds 12-15kg water to spray on the surface of the leaves.
Dosage: 40-50g each time;
Seed soaking: For 20g of this liquid fertilizer, add 6-10kg water. Soak seeds 12-48 hours.
StagesDilution timesTargeted cropsUsing method and the effects
Seed soaking300-500Melons and solanaceous fruitsSoak the seeds for 2-3 hours before sowing. It can boost the young shoots to germinate, offering a precocious germination, stout radicels and a high survival rate.
Roots dipping300-500Transplanted vegetables such as leaf vegetablesPromote the growth of plant roots, reduce the transplanted crops' seedling establishment period, increase the amount of adventitious roots and enhance the nutrition absorption ability
Seedling600-800Melons, radishes, peanuts, green peas and beans, etcSpray. Speed up the germination, enhance the photo-synthesis, speed up the growth of leaves and roots and increase the resilience strengths
Blooming600-800Grapes, oranges, mangoes, strawberries and bananas, etcSpray. Promote the differentiation of flower buds and improve the flowers' quality.
Young fruits600-800Grapes, oranges, mangoes, strawberries and bananas, etcSpray. The fruits grow evenly with the same size. The good fruit shape can avoid the physiological fruit drop.
V. Notes for Use
1. Do not spray on hot days or rainy days. Spray again if there is rain 6 hours after having sprayed.
2. The intervals for using should not be less than 7 days.
3. It can be used mixing with the most of herbicidal chemicals.
4. The valid is two years.
|Trace element amino acid chelate||amino acid chelate minerals|