Amino Acid Potassium Humate Potassium Replacer Replace Humate Potassium
|1-9 10-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,000 US $900 US $650|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ah
- Infection on Soil: Physiological Alkaline
- Release Type: Quick
- Amino Acids: Powder
- Moisture: ≤5
- Classification: Compound Fertilizer
- Transport Package: 4.1 20kg/Bag, 10kg/Bag
- Origin: Chengdu
- Appearance: Powder
- Chemical Character: Chemical Neutral
- Type: Amino Acids
- Color Appearance: Light Yellow Powder
- Amino Acid: ≥25
- Trademark: ah
- Specification: 20
- HS Code: 2309901000
- Soil degradationThe reducing of plant recovery of nutrient in chemical fertilizer.The decline of crops quality.Environmental pollution.
- Product name: amino acid potassiumChemical structure formula
There are various functional group in amino acids, such as phenolic hydroxyl group, alcoholic hydroxyl group, amidogen, carbanyl group, methylmercapto and so on.
These active group determines the acid-base property, hydrophilia, exchange ability, higher adsorbability and complexing power of amino acids, then they bring amino acids strong chemical activity and physiological activity.
- Character of product
- Off-white color or light yellow powder, good Flow Properties, no Caking.100 % water soluble, PH value 8-9 (1% aqueous solution).It is stable in light, high temperature and aqueous solution.It is easily moisture absorption, please seal storage.
- Product index
|Product Character||water solubility||PH||bulk density||amino acid content||water content|
|Amino acid potassium||Off-white orlight yellow||≤5%|
- The target product
- Product feature
- Technological process
(Animal fur and soybean meal)
Decolorization and deodorization
Filtration and edulcoration
- Firstly, the wetting action of amino acids in amino acid potassium increases the solubility, Secondly, it decreases the leaching loss and lattice fixation because of the adsorption to potassium from active functional group. Amino acid potassium stimulates activity of beneficial soil microbial, Amino acids provides the main energy source for microbes which can make the soil microbes maintain exuberant life activity for long time, thus allows for growth and seeding development.
- The aminoacid is one of macromolecules with multitudinous biological activity of biological organism and the basis material, which constructs the cell and restores the organization . There are three absorption methods to mineral element, passive absorption, active absorption and pinocytosis. Amino acids potassium promotes the root growth and development, accelerates the cell division, improves the content of soluble protein and root activity, it benefits for keep normal physiologic functioning and assures the boot growth, then increases the production. The root and some plant leaves absorbs amino acids day and night. Crops can through deamination, transamination, tricarboxylic acid cycle, glycolysis and other metabolic pathways to make the amino acids to be processed into organic acids and sugar products, finally turned into the protein.activity and solubility of AA-K which make it can penetrate into the cell more easily than ordinary ions. Organic potassium can increase hydration of protoplasm and prevent leakage of cytoplasm. Thus to improve the crop stress-resistance ability.AA-K contains serine, proline and aspartic acid. The accumulation of proline is one of the important adaptive strategies which plants use to cope with abiotic stresses, particularly low water stress. As an osmoprotectant in plants subjected to drought conditions, proline can accumulate to high concentrations in plant cells without disrupting cellular structure or metabolism. Therefore, proline accumulation plays an important role in osmotic adjustment, detoxification of reactive oxygen species, and membrane integrity in plants under stress conditions as well as acts in the stabilization of cell structures and detoxification of free radicals and as a way to store carbon, nitrogen and energy, proline can also alter the activities of antioxidant enzymes . The absorption rate of plant to organic complexing fertilizer was up to 20 to 30 times higher than inorganic fertilizer.
1). AA-K can be used for basal fertilizer, topdressing, banding, drilling, hole application, broadcast.
2). AA-K can be used for all plants.
3). Ground spraying with 500 times dilution; foliar sprayingwith 1000 times dilution.
4). Soil Application: 20-25 Kg / Hectare..
5). Foliar Application: 6-8 Kg / Hectare.
Comparisons with competing products
|Name Items||Amino acid potassium||Humate potassium||Humate potassium|
(as K2O dry basis)
|Form||Powder||Powder, Flake, Particle||Powder, Flake, Particle|
Application in agriculture
Corn root system development, strong in solid earth; wind, lodging , disease anddrought resistance are also very strong and increased yield by 20~25 % after using AA-K .
Tobacco quality have been developed after using AA-K and potassium content reached 4~6 % in tobacco leaves.