Organic Amino Acid Chelate Calcium
|FOB Price:||US $1,680 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1,680/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Condition: Used
- Application: Vegetables, Flowers, Fruit
- Infection on Soil: Physiological Neutral
- Release Type: Quick
- Type: High Nitrogen and High Phosphorus Compound Fertilizer
- Specification: Amino Acid Chelate Calcium
- Certification: ISO9001, ISO
- Appearance: Powder
- Chemical Character: Chemical Neutral
- Manufacturing Method: Compound Fertilizer
- Transport Package: 20 Kg Per Package
- Origin: Chengdu
Calcium is present in plants in quite high quantities, localized in the cell walls and on the outer surface of the plasma membrane, calcium is indispensable for the cell division and stretching and if absent, the radical growth is quickly inhibited. This element intervenes in the activation of various enzymes and delays the foliar senescence. Calcium, moreover, helps the germination, the pollen formation and the radical development, it can also neutralize some toxic organic acids produced by the plant while breathing.
|Color||Light Yellow or Off White granule|
Directions for use
|Methods of use||Dosage|
|Foliar fertilizer and drip irrigation||2-6KG/acre, 800-1000 times dilution.|
|Drip irrigation||6-8kg/acre, 300-500 times dilution|
2.1Mix with pesticides, which will enhance the function with each other
2.3 Please spray it before 10am or after 4pm so that the plant will have the best absorption.
2.4 Please re-spray it if the rain come in 2hours.
2.5 Repeat treatments during the growing season according to agricultural and nutritional needs.